Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Seals on the Bus

The Seals on the Bus by Lenny Hort

This is another favorite of Porter's. He went through a spurt of having to read this book ALL day long. He referred to it as the "Up and Down" book, as the part when the rabbits get on the bus goes....

"The rabbits on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down..... etc..."

Basically, its the same as the song "Wheels on the Bus" except its about a bus ride where all sorts of animals from skunks to vipers to monkeys and tigers get on the bus and in the end the people are shouting "Help help help, help help help" and they get off at the zoo. Pretty cute. And a fun read.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow you whipped that up fast. I'm impressed.

I have been collecting children's books long before I had kids, even before I was married. I love reading to my kids. They love books by Eric Carle, though John is reading on his own now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...