Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hey there, and Welcome!

Another blog for the addicted soul of mine.

Tonight, as I was reading a book to my son before bed, I had the brilliant idea that I should start a book blog. We have far too many children's books (over 300 the last time I counted), and Porter definitely has his favorites. I have my favorites, too, and I though that it would be neat to have a blog dedicated to "good books" I've come across. Sort of like a review site, a Siskel and Ebert of the book world. Kind of.

The name... Moon Moon and More... well, for the longest time we did not own the book Goodnight Moon (GASP!). I came across one at a garage sale for a dime and I picked it up. It quickly became Porter's favorite bedtime book, and he still loves to read it before bed. He used to call it "Moon Moon", however, it has now been upgraded to "Night Moon". So, when naming this blog, I thought Moon Moon and More seemed pretty fitting.

Thanks for stopping by. Stick around, stay awhile, have a few reads, and I hope to hear from you!

3 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Hey what a great blog idea!! I'm sure it will go well and look forward to reading it.

Kim said...

This is awesome, Max needs more books! We read Goodnight Moon almost every night before bed, I think it's the way it sounds that does it. So relaxing!

Misti said...

What a great idea! I'll be checking this often to get ideas for books for Jonathan. BTW - are you giving out the password to your main blog? I love reading about what's going on with you guys...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...